Chief Operating Officer
Emmanuel B. Adebayo
COO – Chief Operating Officers
The Chief Operating Officer is in charge of the day-to-day administration and operation of the business.
- Executing the company’s business plans and implementation of VAL strategies according to CEO directives,
- Instruct the human resources department to hire more quality control personnel,
- Determines the specifics needed to carry out the CEO’s general plan,
- Involved with strategic planning for the future and may establish initiatives to expand the organization’s product lines or markets.
- daily communication with the CEO, creating operations strategies and policies, communicating operational strategies to partners and overseeing human resource development,
- The mentor who is brought on board to mentor younger or newer team members within VAL Africa.