(supporting programs that aim to improve the life quality of disadvantaged people):
- helping orphanages,
- helping schools,
- helping HIV / AIDS programs,
- assist programs for health promotion and prophylaxis,
GENERAL AID AND CARE
- Giving help to orphans, the sick and the poor,
- Care/rehabilitation of abandoned, abused and exploited children,
- Heath Care – Physical and Mental Health Services. Special emphasis on Hypertension; Hepatitis; Diabetes and HIV/AIDS prevention and case management; Cancer Screening, Detection and Case Management; Sports and Health,
- Rehabilitation of Rural Health Centre to a Standard Clinic and Clinic to a Standard Hospital.
HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL MATTERS IN POOR AREAS
- Epidemiological spread of communicable and non-communicable diseases,
- Air, Soil and water pollution,
- Provision of rural Well water and boreholes to eradicate water-borne diseases,
- Community-based services to families at-risk and in crises.
- Rehabilitation of young prostitutes between 12 and 20 years of age.,
- Microloans to rehabilitated prostitutes, Customized Business Assistance, International Trade, Easing Credit Squeeze.
- Women’s Action Network, Women Resources, Special Programs and Domestic Violence Interventions.
- Running an Independent Living Centre,
- Coordinating Seminars/Programmes for all disability groups,
- Classification, retrieval, and visualization system for assisting devices for people with disabilities,
- Provision/Coordination of Projects with Schools and Tertiary Institutes pertaining to Disabilities, Employment, trainer trainee session for filing electronic application.
CULTURE – ARTS
(supporting the exchange of cultural and artistic goods):
- organization of cultural exchanges,
- assistance in organizing cultural events in West Africa (with African and/or European artists),
- assistance in organizing cultural events in Slovenia and the EU (hosting the African traditional and contemporary artistic practices)
- Education for children,
- Religion, Spiritual, Travel, and Metaphysical,
- Social Enterprise, Sports, Recreation and Leisure,
- Culture and Arts Opportunities. Develop a viable African Arts and Culture Society and global audience for African artistry,
- Elderly Care and Cultural Adaptation.
EDUCATION – MOBILITY:
- organization of certain educational programs for young Africans,
- assistance in mobility programs for interested African and European (with an emphasis on Slovenian) students,
- the establishment of a volunteering exchange program.
STOP CHILD POVERTY
- Working with Stop Child Poverty chapters and partners around the world,
- Researching and writing proposals,
- Developing resources for schools, Youth Development – After school activities; summer jobs and programs; Child Care,
- Working with children and youth in underdeveloped countries, on breaking free from child poverty,
- Raising awareness through events on child poverty.
- providing support for ecology and sustainability projects that will be implemented in West African countries,
- assistance in obtaining grants for start-up of promising business ideas in West Africa,
- support tourism.
- Planting of Medicinal plants: Voacanga Africana, Aloe Vera, Glifonia, Gal-Stone